Link Department of Veterans’ Affairs
The Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) offers online services to Australian Defence Force members.
MyService is DVA’s online claiming platform. Find out more about MyService on the DVA website.
How to link your DVA to your myGov
Follow these steps to link your DVA account to your myGov account.
- Get an activation code. You can get an activation code by calling the Veterans’ Access Network on 1800 VETERAN (1800 838 372) or by visiting a Veterans’ Access Network location or Services Australia service centre.
- Sign in to myGov.
- Select Services.
- Select Link on the Department of Veterans’ Affairs tile.
- Enter your linking code and date of birth and select Submit to link your DVA account.
What you can do when you link
When you link DVA to your myGov account you can:
- lodge and track online claims including travel expenses
- travel bookings
- update income and assets
- request official letters
- access to your digital DVA Veteran Card
- upload supporting information with your claim
- access support for a service-related condition or injury
- view personal information and update contact details.
If you’re unable to link
If you can’t link a service to your myGov account, contact the service for help.