Link National Disability Insurance Scheme
Find out more about the NDIS on the National Disability Insurance Scheme website.
How to link National Disability Insurance Scheme to your myGov account
Follow these steps to link NDIS to myGov:
- Get an activation code. To use myplace, the NDIS participant portal, you need to link National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to myGov. The first time you access myplace through myGov, you’ll need to use your activation code. You can get your activation code by calling the NDIS. Get the contact details from the NDIS website.
- Sign in to myGov.
- Select Services.
- Select Link on the National Disability Insurance Scheme tile.
- Enter your NDIS Activation Code, your details and then select Submit.
Find out more about how to use the myplace portal on the National Disability Insurance Scheme website.
What you can do when you link
When you link NDIS to your account you can:
- see your current plan and previous plans
- update your contact details
- see messages from the NDIS
- create and view payment requests
- create and manage service bookings
- upload documents, including assessments or service agreements
- share your plan, or parts of your plan, with your service providers
- find service providers.
If you’re unable to link
If you can’t link a service to your myGov account, contact the service for help.