Contact myGov or your services
Before you contact myGov or your services
Try online help
We have detailed information to help you sign in and manage your myGov account.
Try the Digital Assistant
Our myGov Digital Assistant (DA) can answer your questions any time. You can ask questions about myGov and your account, including your services. You can access the DA from the Assistant icon on any myGov page.
When to contact the myGov helpdesk
Contact the myGov helpdesk for help signing in and using your myGov account.
If you’ve called but are still having trouble with your myGov account, please call back. Our team can help fix the problem or connect you with more support.
You can use our short survey to help us improve myGov.
How to contact the myGov helpdesk
Call 132 307 and select Option 1.
The myGov helpdesk is open during local Australian time zones:
- Monday to Friday, 7am to 10pm
- Saturday to Sunday, 10am to 5pm.
If you’re calling from outside Australia, call +61 1300 1MY GOV (1300 169 468) and select Option 1. International call charges apply.
Contact your linked services
When to contact your linked services
Contact your service for:
- help linking (including linking codes) and using the service
- questions, feedback and complaints about the service.
How to contact your linked services
For contact information, please select the service you need help with:
- Australian Taxation Office
- Child Support
- Department of Health Applications Portal
- Department of Veterans' Affairs
- HousingVic Online Services
- Individual Healthcare Identifiers Service
- My Aged Care
- My Health Record
- National Cancer Screening Register
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- National Redress Scheme
- State Revenue Office Victoria
- Workforce Australia.