How to update your contact details with your linked services
How to update your contact details
To update your address, email or phone numbers through myGov go to My Account, select Profile and then Contact details.
Updating your email address in contact details won’t change your username.
Update your details with your linked services
When you update your address, email or phone numbers through myGov, you can choose to send them to one or more of these participating services, if you have them linked:
- Australian Taxation Office
- My Health Record
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- State Revenue Office Victoria
- Workforce Australia.
We can send your updated details to these services if:
- you have the Australian Taxation Office, Centrelink or Medicare linked
- your home and postal address are an Australian address
- the date of your update is today or in the past.
To update your details with a service not listed, contact the service directly.