Experiencing financial hardship

Find help to manage debt and make good financial decisions.

Payments you may get

  • Centrepay

    A free and voluntary service to pay bills and expenses as regular deductions from your Centrelink payments.
  • Advance payment

    If you get a Services Australia payment, you can sometimes apply to get part of your payment early.
  • Rent Assistance

    You can get this payment if you pay rent and get certain payments from Services Australia.

Page last updated: 26 March 2024