myGov community resources
The myGov eKit helps intermediaries, community groups and advocacy groups inform people in their community about myGov and how to use it.
What’s in the eKit
The eKit contains this information about myGov:
- Get started with myGov A4 factsheet – available in English and 13 other languages (Word and PDF)
- myGov and online security A4 factsheet (PDF)
- myGov app A4 factsheet – available in English and 11 other languages (Word and PDF)
- About the new myGov app A4 factsheet – information for third parties (PDF)
- Digital Commonwealth statutory declarations in myGov A4 factsheet (PDF)
- Digital Commonwealth statutory declarations in myGov A4 factsheet – information for third parties (PDF)
- 4 posters (JPG and PDF)
- Introduction to myGov presentation (PowerPoint).
How to use the eKit
To help support your community, you can:
- print and hand out the factsheets
- use all or some of the eKit resources to support information in your newsletters or website
- use the eKit presentation during your community information sessions
- print the A3 posters and display them in your staff and public facing areas
- display the digital posters on your internal screens.
- change the design of the eKit in any way
- take the images or logos and use them in your own material.
Learn about copyright and how you can use and share myGov content.
Other support information you can use
For information to create or manage an account and link services go to help using myGov.
Watch our range of myGov videos on YouTube. You can also share them in presentations and through social media.
Follow @myGovau on Twitter to stay up to date with tips and news from myGov. You can also ask general questions and share myGov tweets with your social media followers.