myGov community resources
The myGov eKit helps intermediaries, community groups and advocacy groups inform people in their community about changes to myGov.
myGov changed on 5 September 2022. If you used the eKit earlier this year, you’ll need to download the new version below so you have the most current resources and information.
What’s in the eKit
The eKit contains information about myGov:
- get started with myGov A4 factsheet
- myGov and online security A4 factsheet
- 2 posters
- PowerPoint presentation
- A4 translated factsheets in 12 languages.
How to use the eKit
To help you support your community, you can:
- print and hand out the factsheets
- use all or some of the eKit resources to support information in your newsletters or website
- use the eKit presentation during your community information sessions
- print the A3 poster and display it in your staff and public facing areas
- display the digital poster on your internal screens.
- change the design of the eKit in any way
- take the images or logos and use them in your own material.
Other support information you can use
For information to create or manage an account and link services go to Help and Support.
Watch the myGov has changed video on YouTube. You can share it in presentations and through social media.
Follow @myGovau on Twitter to stay up to date with tips and news from myGov. You can also ask general questions and share myGov tweets with your social media followers.