Proof of vaccinations
Types of proof
There are 3 types of proof of vaccination you can get for you or your child:
- complete immunisation history statement
- COVID-19 and influenza immunisation history statement
- International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
Using your proof
You can use the history statements to:
- check all the vaccinations you’ve had
- check if any vaccinations are overdue or are due soon
- prove your vaccinations are up to date
- prove you’ve had COVID-19 and influenza vaccinations.
How to get proof
If you’re 14 or older, you can get proof of your vaccinations through myGov:
- If you’re enrolled in Medicare, use your Medicare online account.
- If you aren’t eligible for Medicare, use the Individual Healthcare Identifier service.
If you can’t get proof online, you can get it printed for you or posted to you.
Learn more about how to get proof of vaccinations.
Get consent from children 14 or older
If your child is 14 or older, you’ll need their consent to view their immunisation history. Find out more about getting an immunisation history for children who are 14 or older on the Services Australia website.
Help to get proof
If you need help to get proof of your vaccinations, find out more about how to get immunisation history statements on the Services Australia website.
If you’re overseas and need help to get proof of your vaccinations, call the Medicare international number on the Services Australia website.