Link Child Support
Child Support helps separated parents manage the financial support of their children.
You must already be an existing Child Support customer to link Child Support to myGov. Find out more about Child Support on the Services Australia website.
How to link Child Support to your myGov account
Follow these steps to link Child Support online account to myGov:
- Sign in to myGov.
- Select View and link services.
- Select Link on the Child Support tile.
- You can link Child Support using one of these options:
- I’m an existing Child Support customer but I don’t have an online account. You’ll need to enter your Child Support reference number (CSRN) and answer some questions about yourself. If you need more help, go to linking Child Support if you don’t have an online account on the Services Australia website.
- I have a linking code. You can get a linking code over the phone. If you need more help, go to linking Child Support using a linking code on the Services Australia website.
- Select the best option for you, then select Next.
- Enter the details required for the option you selected and select Next.
What you can do when you link
When you link Child Support to your myGov account you can:
- check when your payments are due
- check how much you’ll get
- check how much you owe
- review past payments
- update your personal and contact details
- update your bank details or income estimate.
If you're unable to link
If you can’t link a service to your myGov account, contact the service for help.