Link services to your account

Find out how to link services to your myGov account through the website.

Services you can link in myGov

You can link to these government services in myGov:

  • Australian Taxation Office
  • Centrelink
  • Child Support
  • Department of Health Applications Portal
  • Department of Veterans' Affairs
  • HousingVic Online Services
  • Individual Healthcare Identifiers service
  • Medicare
  • My Aged Care
  • My Health Record
  • National Cancer Screening Register
  • National Disability Insurance Scheme
  • National Redress Scheme
  • State Revenue Office Victoria
  • Unique Student Identifier (USI)
  • Workforce Australia.

How to link to a service

Get the steps to link to these government services on the myGov website.

For information on how to link a service in the myGov app, please go to help using the app.

Page last updated: 3 May 2024