Link HousingVic Online Services

Find out how to link HousingVic Online Services to myGov to apply for social housing or rental bonds in Victoria.

HousingVic Online Services is an online platform for public housing renters, potential social housing renters and anyone wanting to know about housing services in Victoria.

Find out more about HousingVic on the HousingVic website.

Follow these steps to link HousingVic Online Services to myGov:

  1. Sign in to myGov.
  2. Go to View and link services.
  3. Select Link on the HousingVic online services tile.
  4. On your myGov Dashboard select HousingVic Online Services.
  5. Register for online services on the HousingVic Online Services website.

When you complete the online identity verification process, you can access all HousingVic online services.

If you don’t complete the process, you'll only be able to apply for social housing or a RentAssist bond loan.

When you link myGov to HousingVic Online Services you can:

  • apply for a RentAssist bond loan
  • apply for public and community housing
  • view and save applications
  • apply for a transfer if you are already a Victorian social housing renter.

If you can’t link a service to your myGov account, contact the service for help.

Page last updated: 19 January 2024