Link My Aged Care
My Aged Care provides information and support to help you understand the aged care system and government funded aged care services. Find out more on the My Aged Care website.
How to link My Aged Care to your myGov account
If you already have a My Aged Care Online Account, you can link it to myGov.
If you don’t have a My Aged Card Online Account, find out how to register with My Aged Care on the My Aged Care website.
Follow these steps to link your My Aged Care Online Account to myGov:
- Sign in to myGov.
- Select View and link services.
- Select Link on the My Aged Care tile.
- Confirm if you’re receiving aged care or representing someone who is.
- Provide identification, such as your Aged Care ID or your Medicare number.
- Confirm your name and contact details.
What you can do when you link
You can find important information in your My Aged Care Online Account. You can use your online account to:
- find your Aged Care ID number
- update your contact details
- sign up to get SMS and email notifications
- read copies of letters from My Aged Care
- get information about a Home Care Package level and wait times if you’re approved for a package
- see referral codes for approved services to pass on to your provider.
If you're unable to link
If you can’t link a service to your myGov account, contact the service for help.