Link National Cancer Screening Register
Find out more on the National Cancer Screening Register website.
Before you link National Cancer Screening Register to your myGov account
You need to have an active Medicare record before you can link the National Cancel Screening Register.
You’ll need to verify your identity, have two of these identity documents with you before you link:
- Medicare Card
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Australian Passport
- Australia Citizenship certificate
- International Passport with Visa
- ImmiCard (Immigration Card)
- Australian Birth Certificate
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs Card
- Individual Health Identifier.
How to link National Cancer Screening Register to your myGov account
Follow these steps to link the National Cancer Screening Register to myGov:
- Sign in to myGov.
- Select View and link services.
- Then select Link on the National Cancer Screening Register tile.
- Select one of the identifiers presented, and consent to this being verified by a third party.
- Enter your details.
- Give information to verify your identity, and select verify.
- Read the acknowledgement and tick all the boxes, then select Accept.
What you can do when you link
When you link the National Cancer Screening Register, you can use the Participant Portal to:
- update your personal details
- manage your participation
- nominate a healthcare provider
- view correspondence
- view screening status, including when you’re due for your next screen
- request a bowel screening program home test kit, if you’re eligible.
Find out more about what you can do on the participant portal user guide on the National Cancer Screening Register website.
If you're unable to link
If you can’t link a service to your myGov account, contact the service for help.