Link National Disability Insurance Scheme
The NDIS helps people with disability pay for supports and services. Find out more about the NDIS on the National Disability Insurance Scheme website.
How to link National Disability Insurance Scheme to your myGov account
To use the NDIS participant portals (either myplace portal or the my NDIS portal), you need to link NDIS to myGov.
You’ll need to use your activation code to link to myGov and access either portal through myGov for the first time. This activation code is valid for 10 days only.
Follow these steps to link NDIS to myGov:
- Get an activation code by either:
- Sign in to myGov.
- Select Services.
- Select Link on the National Disability Insurance Scheme tile.
- Enter your NDIS Activation Code, your details and then select Submit.
- Read the Terms and conditions and confirm you have read and agree to them. Select I Agree.
- Read the Privacy notice and confirm you have read and agree with it. Select I Agree.
You are now able to use either participant portal.
If you’re unable to link
If you can’t link a service to your myGov account, contact the service for help.