Link Workforce Australia
Workforce Australia connects job seekers with employers across Australia. Find more information about Workforce Australia on the Workforce Australia website.
How to link Workforce Australia to your myGov account
Follow these steps to link Workforce Australia to your myGov account:
- Sign in to myGov.
- Select View and link services.
- Select Link on the Workforce Australia tile.
- You'll be asked to enter some details and then select Next.
- Choose where you want your activation code sent and select Next.
- Enter your activation code and select Next.
What you can do when you link
When you link Workforce Australia to your myGov account, you can use the online tools and resources to:
- search and apply for jobs
- create a profile
- upload resumes and supporting documents
- set up alerts for jobs you’re interested in.
If you’re participating in employment services, you can also:
- manage your job search or mutual obligation requirements
- view your Job Plan or Participation Plan
- manage your messages from employers and providers
- keep track of appointments with your provider or Workforce Australia.
If you're unable to link
If you can’t link a service to your myGov account, contact the service for help.