Link Workforce Australia
Workforce Australia connects job seekers with employers across Australia.
Find more information on Workforce Australia on the Workforce Australia website.
How to link Workforce Australia to your myGov account
Follow these steps to link Workforce Australia to your myGov account:
- Sign in to myGov.
- Select View and link services.
- Select Link on the Workforce Australia tile.
- You'll be asked to enter some details and then select Next.
- Choose where you want your activation code sent and select Next.
- Enter your activation code and select Next.
What you can do when you link
When you link Workforce Australia to your myGov account, you can complete tasks online, including:
- create a profile
- create and upload your resume
- record and manage your job search
- find jobs based on your skills and experience
- manage your Job Plan
- manage your messages from employers and providers
- keep track of appointments with your provider and us
- search for employment services providers.
If you're unable to link
If you can’t link a service to your myGov account, contact the service for help.