myGov is run by Services Australia.
Access government services
With a myGov account, you can access services from:
- Australian Taxation Office
- Child Support
- Department of Health Applications Portal
- Department of Veterans' Affairs
- HousingVic Online Services
- Individual Healthcare Identifiers service
- My Aged Care
- My Health Record
- National Cancer Screening Register
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- National Redress Scheme
- State Revenue Office Victoria
- Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Workforce Australia.
You can choose which services you want to link to your myGov account. It also has a secure Inbox where you can get messages from some of your linked services.
Create a Digital Commonwealth statutory declaration
You can create a digital Commonwealth statutory declaration in myGov using your Digital Identity.
You can use our short survey to help us improve myGov.
Report a security risk
If you have found a security risk in myGov, report it to us.
Follow @myGovau on Twitter to stay up to date with tips and news from myGov.
You can also ask us general questions and share myGov tweets.
Get community resources
Our eKit helps intermediaries, community and advocacy groups tell people about myGov.
Learn more about our community resources.