myGov is a fast, simple way to access government services online.
A secure myGov account lets you link a range of Australian Government services with one username and password, all in one place.
When you create a myGov account, you'll benefit from the following features:
- myGov Inbox - a central and secure inbox where you can receive messages from:
- Australian Taxation Office,
- Centrelink, and
- Child Support
- myGov Profile - will allow you to make the most of new features, like the Update Your Details trial.
- myGov Update Your Details trial - you can update your home and postal address with Medicare, Centrelink and the Australian Taxation Office in a single transaction. Find out more about the Trial from the Update Your Details information page.
- myGov security codes - with the enhanced security of the myGov security code, each time you sign in to myGov with your username and password, we will SMS a security code to your mobile phone which you must enter in to your myGov account to complete your sign in. Find out more about the myGov security codes from the myGov security codes information page.
- myGov Inbox forwarding trial - we are running a trial with Australia Post’s MyPost Digital Mailbox that lets you have copies of the messages you receive in your myGov Inbox forwarded to your myPost Digital Mailbox along with other mail like bills and statements.
- A growing range of member services including:
- Australian Taxation Office
- Australian JobSearch
- Personally Controlled eHealth Record
- Child Support
- Department of Veterans' Affairs
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
myGov, all in one place
To find out more, watch the following videos on our YouTube channel .
- Take a tour
- Create an account
- Link a service